Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Tyler!

Woo! Tyler is 28 now, so strange!
Tyler recently had his birthday. Unfortunately, I didn't snag any pictures of a bundle of his friends that had gone to the wrong bowling alley by mistake and just ended up playing games over there and THEN stopping by. We went to El Meno's for dinner while waiting to bowl at Bonwood. I guess with the "tough economy" lots of people like bowling @ 3 games + shoes for only $9. It's our favorite bargain. So yeah, El Menos = best taco's I've had besides the ones from Ensenada! It was a bit quite a bit different than, you know, cafe rio, del taco, rubios, or any of the usual places us Utahns go to get mexican food, but it was GREAT! I highly recommend it!


We ate there while we waited for the longest wait ever at the most excellent bowling alley. Later that week we went to a Jazz game, courtesy of my parents.  One perk of being married: getting to reap the benefits of gifted tickets to the husband.
NOOOOOW! Time for some pictures!

Tylers buddy Richard and his wife Marika (I surely spelled that wrong!) I always thought Richard was one of his "mission" friends the way Tyler would talk about him, turns out he's just a friend from childhood. And to the right, of course, our friends the Kunz's! 

Tyler with his wife....Tyler with his Tyler

Aface & Jess-E, and the crew from Ty's old singles ward. Ben, Amada, Iris and "Estevan!" Estevan is my greatest competition for Tylers love. O yes, and Alayna is back there too, fitting right in. 

I'm amazed we've stayed friends after all these years. Key to our lasting friendship: road trips!

So this picture was up on the wall, and we thought it was the "story of our lives"

Eh Eh? See the resemblence? To the last picture....We tried, but our photographer had no idea was we were trying to accomplish.

Most of the group. Aface, Cole, Tyler, Jessi, Amanda, Ben, Iris, Estevan, Cole's friend (sorry, I don't know his name) me and Tyler. 

I got to experience my first Jazz game with Tyler. He didn't have a voice for the rest of the week. My husband is a MAD JAZZ FAN! I told him he could yell and cheer as much as he wanted as long as he didn't get in any fights. We had a row of Maverick fans behind us. The Mavs won :( It was an awesome game though! 

Waiting to watch prizes...soooooo close!

And that's all! Life is going gooood. Just trying to survive school & work and keep our house clean at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment