Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2011

This is an assortment of pictures from the Rose Family Christmas Party, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. It hasn't even been a month and already I'm confused at which picture is from which day. That'll teach me not to get behind.  I have NO idea how people have time to post more than one blog a week, hats off to them.
Christmas was GREAT! It was so nice to have Christmas morning together and spend time with both families. I didn't end up taking any pictures of our Christmas night with the Evans family. I feel horrible. We loved spending time with both families though. We look forward to many Christmases with both families and our own lil family. It was our first Christmas together and we got way too spoiled.
All the girls on Christmas Whit, Lex, Court, Ash, Kristi, Cassi



Tyler got me a new ipod touch, since I lost mine just before we got married. I guess all my complaining about listening to the radio while commuting to Orem did me some good. :) 

I got Tyler a record player, since one of the first times we hung out he showed me his collection of SlackKey records, but had no record player.  This was the first of our gifts to crack open and put to use. Sounds soooo good! 

You've seen this tree before, our Christmas light tree. I loved it, it didn't take up any room and it'll be a quick take down. 


These flying lanterns were supposed to be used at our wedding, but turns out they are 100% illegal to set off.  We decided not to send them off at the wedding, but now we have a whole bunch, and we decided to let some go on Christmas Eve. 

Cassidy setting off her flying lantern.

For the White Elephant gift Tyler got the most hilarious TIME OUT VHS tape about HIV.  Can't wait to go watch it with the Reeves'

Skyping Kenzie. She's on her mission. She's doing great! I can't believe missionaries get to Skype now. So rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment